Just a 35 minute ferry ride or 5 minute helicopter flight from downtown Auckland, Waiheke is a stunning location and a favourite destination for lovers of luxury travel. Built cliffside with commanding views overlooking Owhanake Bay, you’ll find boutique luxury hotel Delamore Lodge. With stunning, breath-taking views, superior facilities, first-class service and scrumptious cuisine Delamore Lodge is the perfect base for those seeking the ultimate holiday experience.
Delamore Lodge is inspired by the Mediterranean with a unique New Zealand flavour. This elegant and exclusive luxury lodge is designed in the shape of a traditional Maori fish hook (Matau) and is literally moulded into the hillside at Owhanake Bay. With breathtaking sea and island views of Auckland’s Hauraki Gulf and rooms filled with international and indigenous New Zealand craft and artworks, there’s an outlook to please everyone.
The Lodge offers a dedicated event and meeting pavilion ‘Wharenui’ (a Maori term for an important meeting-house), spacious guest lounge, central courtyard with a sweeping stairway linking to the tropical rock pool and waterfall, a deep, cave-like Jacuzzi, sauna and a wine cellar filled with award-winning wines. The courtyard cascades down to the striking, Italian-style fireplace and outdoor dining area which leads to the famed heated infinity swimming pool.
The four guest suites and the two bedroom apartment are cocoons of luxurious simplicity. Each room provides an intimate courtyard where you can relax in uninterrupted privacy. Or soak in your bath tub and take in the breathtaking views.
For the ultimate in relaxation, specially designed spa treatments and massages by our expert therapists can be arranged in our exclusive spa suites.
Features and Facilities
This multi-award winning luxury boutique resort offers easy access to sensational beaches, fabulous restaurants and world-renowned vineyards, all just 35 minutes by ferry or a 5 minute helicopter hop from Downtown Auckland direct to Delamore’s private heli-pad. Delamore Lodge is a 12 minute helicopter flight from Auckland International Airport, the gateway to New Zealand.
- Stunning gardens set in large private grounds
- Four Luxury suites with private patio plus a two bedroom luxury apartment
- Complimentary transfers via passenger ferry Waiheke
- Media / Family room (Wharenui)
- Wireless Internet – Mini laptop
- Panoramic view of the Majestic, Hauraki Gulf, New Zealand
- Private Helicopter landing pad
- Beauty and Spa treatment suites
- Heated Infinity Pool, cave like Jacuzzi and Sauna
- Outdoor Kitchen and Bar
- Private grotto, indoor and outdoor fire areas
- Tailor-made gourmet breakfast, coffee, tea, juice and fresh bakery
- Courtyard with tropical rock pool
- Library of books, CDs and DVDs, chess, and broadband access
- Wheelchair Access
- Complimentary pre-dinner drinks and hors d’oeuvres
- Wine cellar and award-winning local wines.
- Activities – vineyard, winery and olive grove tours. Horseback riding, bush and beach walks, fishing, sailing, diving, kayaking golf, scenic flights, paragliding, arts, crafts, cafés, restaurants and bars.