Rate per night includes:
Accommodation, Transfers to and from Matiatia Ferry Terminal on arrival and departure, pre-dinner drinks with canapés, gourmet breakfasts, full use of all lodge facilities.
Please note that dinner at Delamore Lodge is optional at $189 per person.
To make a reservation or check availability, please click BOOK NOW. When you book online, you will receive a reservation number and be directed to our secure payment page where you can enter your credit card details and deposit to the value of one night’s tariff (per suite booked) to secure your booking.
Delamore Lodge accepts, Visa and Mastercard
- Amex and Diners Cards transactions will incur a 3.5% additional charge.
- If you choose to pay by direct payment, our banking details are:
ASB 12- 3011-0711442-01 (Please enter your surname as reference)
SWIFT CODE :_ASBBNZ2A
Prices are In NZ Dollars and excludes GST (Goods & Services Tax = 15%)
Check-in : 2pm | Check-out : 11am
Please let us know if you require an early check in or a late check out.
If you arrive prior to check-in time you can relax and enjoy the views, perhaps enjoy a pampering massage, or go and explore the beauty of Waiheke Island prior to your check in.
Delamore Lodge is a non-smoking environment indoors, outdoor smoking is permitted.
Families are welcome at Delamore lodge in our two bedroom luxury apartment. Children are to be supervised at all times by a responsible adult.
Children under the age of 14 cannot attend pre-dinner drinks and canapés in our main Lodge area, however, we can arrange baby-sitting services or offer room service. Please check with us for further information.
Personal items left at Delamore Lodge will be held for 15 days after date of departure.
An administration fee of $20.00 will be incurred along with the cost of postage and packaging for the items to be returned.
Terms of Business
- Cancellations made within 21 days of the booking attract a 30% charge of the total booking.
- Cancellations made within 14 days of the booking attract a 100% charge of the total booking amount.
- If a cancellation fee applies, it will be charged to the credit card number supplied to confirm your reservation.
- Our cancellation policy requires that any cancellations made outside the standard (above) cancellation period will incur a 10% administration fee.
- Three night minimum stay applies between 23rd December and 4th January along with Easter weekend.
- No arrival / departure on Christmas Day and 1st of January.
- Bookings on the 25th of December and 1st of January attract a $150 per person surcharge.
Cancellations for Group Bookings (3+ rooms) and over Christmas / New Year (20th December – 10th January)
- Cancellations made within 90 days of booking will attract a 50% charge of the total booking.
- Cancellations made within 60 days of the booking will attract 100% charge of the total booking.
- Your reservation is subject to your acceptance of our terms of Business.
- Travel insurance is highly recommended.
- Terms and conditions are subject to change.
Please contact the lodge directly for booking terms and conditions.
Booking of External Activities
We are happy to arrange external activities and tours for our guests. Any bookings that we make on behalf of our guests are all subject to the individual tour operator’s terms and conditions and cancellation policies. Please ensure that you view and are aware of these terms and conditions as cancellations may result in charges and or loss of booking fees.